Peel away the vinyl backing and place the image on to the one side of the wood slice. LITTLE ABOUT ME. Do you just love the look of wood slices? Create a wood slice ornament for your Christmas tree with a slice of wood and a small gift bag from the Dollar Store! Make sure that you let the wood fully dry out several days/wk before you are ready to start painting. Cricut Machines, Materials, Tools & more  – Sales, Discounts & Projects. 5ARTH Natural Wood Slices - 30 Pcs 3.5-4 inches Craft Unfinished Wood kit Predrilled with Hole Wooden Circles for Arts Wood Slices Christmas Ornaments DIY Crafts. Resize the design to fit the wood slice. There’s a ton of ideas to realize: mistletoe, trees, snowflakes, various animals and letters. Following the same process, you can make whatever wood slice ornament you want! Unique Christmas ornaments can get expensive… quickly. Here’s a printable version of the instructions for the DIY Wood Slice Ornaments for your Cricut or Silhouette. This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. The easiest and most popular decor idea is to make a wood slice ornament. Cut around each word and image with a pair of scissors. One of the sponsors was Dremel and their booth was so … How to Make Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments If you’re planning on using wood that you have cut, bake your wood slices at a low heat (approximately 200 degrees F) for 45 minutes on each side to dry out the wood and kill any critters that may be hiding in the wood. Instructions for your wood slice DIY penguin ornaments. … Kids can have a lot of fun painting on the wood slices. Each ornament is hand-painted with quality acrylic paint and sealed with a matte protective finish. Another bonus from this purchase: The wood slices had holes pre-drilled at the top! This handmade wood slice ornament is colorful and fun. I love to decorate with pretty things that keep the focus on Christ at Christmas! How to create a rustic, neutral Christmas tree with black, white and gray and easy DIY wood slice ornaments! Towards the end of this post, you can also download a freebie template to create Christmas Ornament Art with your kids!. $30.99 $ 30. These DIY Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments are really fun to make and come together in a snap…meaning there is still plenty of time to make them in this short holiday season. Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments… Since my kids were little, I have always given them an ornament for Christmas that represented what they were into that year. Making ornaments can be a fun, family tradition. CDN$ 43.26 CDN$ 43. Custom colors and bulk orders are available upon request. I love decoupaging them because your design options are only limited by the holiday napkin selection at the store. h8u9axf6f5vdcj82gfzgfktx7y4z5mx5x28xpnihwpi. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, SOLEDI Wood Slices 26 PCS 3.1"-3.5" Unfinished Predrilled with Hole Natural Wood Slices, with 33 ft Natural Jute Twine and 33ft Cotton Rope, Christmas Ornaments and Home Decorations, DIY Crafts, TJ.MOREE Wood Slices for Craft 30 Pcs 2.4-2.8 Inches, 25 Yard Christmas Ribbon,Great DIY Gift for Children Arts and Artistic Creation, 10yard Jute Rope, Wedding Centerpiece Decor,Christmas Ornaments, Funarty Natural Wood Slices 36pcs 2.4-2.8 Inches Craft Wood Kit Unfinished Predrilled with Hole Wooden Circles for Arts Christmas Ornaments DIY Crafts, 5ARTH Natural Wood Slices - 30 Pcs 3.5-4 inches Craft Unfinished Wood kit Predrilled with Hole Wooden Circles for Arts Wood Slices Christmas Ornaments DIY Crafts, Wood Slices Ornaments 30Pcs 3.1''-3.5'' Unfinished Wood Rounds with Pre-drilled Hole for Christmas Rustic Crafts Wedding Decoration, 33 Feet Jute Twine, 5ARTH Natural Wood Slices - 10 Pcs 3.5-4 inches Craft Unfinished Wood kit Predrilled with Hole Wooden Circles for Arts Wood Slices Christmas Ornaments DIY Crafts, 32 Pack Natural Wood Slices, 3-4 Inches Craft Round Unfinished Wood Kit with Pre-drilled Hole Include Strings for Arts and Crafts DIY Christmas Ornaments, CEWOR Natural Wood Slices 24pcs 3.1-3.5 Inches Craft Wood kit Unfinished Predrilled Tree Bark Log Discs Wooden Circles for Christmas Ornaments DIY Crafts Arts Rustic Wedding Decoration, Funarty Natural Wood Slices 26pcs 2.8-3.1 Inches Craft Wood Kit Unfinished Predrilled with Hole Wooden Circles for Arts Christmas Ornaments DIY Crafts, CEWOR Natural Wood Slices 68pcs 2-2.4 Inches Crafts Christmas Ornaments Craft Wood kit Unfinished Predrilled Wooden Circles for Christmas DIY Arts Rustic Wedding Decoration, Natural Wood Slices 20Pcs 3.5"-4.0" Unfinished Wood Kit with Screw Eye Rings, Complete Wood Coaster, Wooden Circles for Crafts Wood Christmas Ornaments Wedding DIY Crafts, Fuyit Natural Wood Slices 20 Pcs 3.5-4 Inches Craft Wood Kit Unfinished Predrilled with Hole Wooden Circles Tree Slices for Arts and Crafts Christmas Ornaments DIY Crafts, CEWOR Natural Wood Slices 68pcs 2.4-2.8 Inches Craft Wood kit Unfinished Predrilled with Hole Wooden Circles for Christmas Ornaments DIY Crafts Arts Rustic Wedding Decoration, Natural Wood Slices TICIOSH 50 Pcs 2.4-2.8 inches Craft Unfinished Wood kit Predrilled with Hole Wooden Circles for DIY Crafts Wedding Decorations Christmas Ornaments Arts Wood Slices, Unfinished Wood Slices 50 Pcs 2.4"-2.8" Natural Wood Rounds with Pre-drilled Hole and 66 Feet Twine String for Christmas Crafts Ornaments Party Wedding Decoration. DIY Wood Slice Ornaments. Drill a hole in the top of your wood slice. This made it so easy to just take a wood slice out of the box and start creating. I bought this bag of wood slice ornaments 2 years ago with full intentions of doing this DIY then. 5 out of 5 stars (119) 119 reviews $ 6.50. Lightly sand it (if necessary) before engraving. Make your own wood slice ornaments quickly with a variety of different craft mediums. Towards the end of this post, you can also download a freebie template to create Christmas Ornament Art with your kids!. Find or buy some wood slices. The resulting Nativity Story Wood Slice Ornaments will be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree for years to come. 5ARTH Natural Wood Slices - 37 Pcs 2.0"-2.4" Craft Unfinished Wood kit Predrilled with Hole Wooden Circles for Arts Wood Slices Christmas Ornaments DIY Crafts. This was a fun project to DIY your Christmas ornaments. 26. If you’re looking for a simple, affordable & cute ornament to make for your Christmas tree or to gift to family & friends, these DIY wood slice ornaments are the perfect easy Cricut project. For the owl ornament, place the body of the owl on to the wood slice first, then stick the scarf piece over top. Peel away the vinyl backing and place the image on to the one side of the wood slice. How To Make A Wood Slice Portrait Christmas Ornament. I loved making these Christmas ornaments, and the best part is how easy they are to make! Jump to this tutorial. I hosted a craft party making ornaments, and the wooden slices … Find our full Privacy Policy on this page here. They are not only a really charming way to decorate a tree, but they also make for adorable gifts in and of themselves or even as tags tied onto boxes of cookies, poinsettia plants, gift cards, etc. Making your own ornaments for Christmas doesn’t have to be complicated at all. Yes, I normally get irritated with anything even remotely Christmas-like before December 1st. Not only do they add charm to your tree, but they also make great handmade gifts. And you know how it goes, life happened. Now you’re ready to attach the photos to the wood slice ornaments. I ordered a set of pre-cut wood slices that came with twine for hanging. Get in the jolly Christmas mood by crafting these reindeer wooden slice ornaments for the holidays. Making the Wood Slice Ornaments. By going the DIY route, you can save money for other Christmas decor and get the exact custom ornaments … Start with a coat of chalkboard paint leaving a little edge of the wood grain showing. Peel away the transfer tape backing and place the transfer tape overtop of the cut image. Determine design for ornament. Wood slice Christmas ornaments are adorable and so easy to make! Hi Friends! If you love the look of wood and twine, you’ll love these simply beautiful handmade wood slice Christmas ornaments! 2. Make sure your ornament is clean and free of dust before painting. Every year I set up a smaller Christmas tree in the living room that the kids get We visited a few small towns in Pennsylvania and shopped in some thrift shops. The first step is to find a branch that is around 2 – 3″ diameter around. There are three templates for download, follow the... Continue Reading. If you are not an expert at wood burning (I am not! Gently rub the vinyl to help it stick to the wood slice. Follow prompts for loading the mat into the Cricut Joy and cutting the Glitter Vinyl. … Gently rub the vinyl to help it stick to the transfer tape. Active Time 15 minutes. If needed, sand the surface and the edges of the wood. Carefully and slowly peel away the transfer tape. Of course, you could slice up some branches or logs … Using the weeding tool, peel away the excess vinyl and discard. Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments These wood slice Christmas ornaments were quick and easy to create, and I am sure that you can do it yourself in less than five minutes… well, maybe a little … Bring that same feeling back with our selection of ornaments. DIY Rudolph Wood Slice Ornament Craft. Load the ornament and open your design in the Glowforge app. 6. Need help with masking? From shop createdbykasi. This fun project will be great to do with your kids especially if you haven’t made any homemade Christmas tree decorations yet. Gently rub the vinyl to help it stick to the transfer tape. Plus so much holiday inspiration with Christmas tree decorating ideas from some amazing bloggers! Kids can have a lot of fun painting on the wood slices. Following the same process, you can make whatever wood slice ornament … Here’s what you need to make these ornaments: (affiliate links below to the products I use and recommend) wood slices; black adhesive vinyl; Silhouette Cameo (or scissors or an X-acto knife if you have a steady hand!) Ideally, you want to get a wood slice with a hole. See more ideas about wood slice ornament, christmas crafts, ornaments. Duplicate the images to have for both sides of the wood slice. Below are instructions for using a Cricut or Cameo cutting machine, but you can always hand-paint your letters as well. Alternatively, peel the glitter vinyl image off the backing and place directly on to the wood slice without using the transfer tape. The paint will have a hard time sticking to the wood if there is any type of dust on it. I used smaller wood rounds for this craft since these ornaments … The line art design is wood burned in with a pyrography pen then painted with water based acrylic paints in blues, shimmery purple and white. This customized wood log slice ornament will make a great addition to your Christmas decor this year or the perfect holiday gift for family and friends. Save more with Subscribe & Save. These designs are the SVG file that you can upload directly to Design Space for your Cricut or you can also use these with a Silhouette machine. So when I saw these cute little wood slice coasters at my local craft store, I knew they would be perfect as Christmas ornaments. Using the weeding tool, peel away the excess vinyl and discard. I cut some words out of vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo, stuck them on the coasters, and look how cute these wood slice Christmas ornaments … If you’re planning on using wood that you have cut, bake your wood slices at a low heat (approximately 200 degrees F) for 45 minutes on each side to dry out the wood and kill any critters that may be hiding in the wood. Per Dozen (8) ... Classic wooden Christmas ornaments bring a rustic feel to a tree or bring memories of spending Christmas with your family as a kid. They are a great rustic ornament idea that is super easy to make and looks great on your tree. Get it by Tomorrow, Dec 10. DIY Decoupage Wood Slice Ornaments. Grab our FREE pattern and add a little rustic flair to your Christmas decor with these easy to make, hand-lettered wood slice Christmas ornaments! This is a great introductory project to try on your Cricut and is just one example of the … Please read our disclosure policy here. Cut a piece of transfer tape a bit larger than the size of the phrase or image. Kids can paint the snowmen decorating with lights, or create different whimsical scenes with their snowmen. Today I’m sharing how to stamp charming wood slice ornaments for Christmas! In this tutorial, I will show you how to make a wood slice Christmas tree ornament. I wasn’t able to find any wood slices from my local stores, so I ordered on Amazon; as well as the wood slices, twine and burlap were included. a cute wood slice Christmas tree ornament with red ribbons is easy to make in some minutes wood burnt and painted mistletoe wood slice ornaments with a strong rustic feel various painted wood slice ornaments that include snowmen, stockings, deer and trees traditional black, red, green and white calligraphy wood slice ornaments … These wood slice twine snowflakes look great on my Christmas tree and you can make one too! FREE Shipping. My … Amazon Mom & In-Store Diaper Deals (This Week’s Best Prices)! 78. There are many ways to make such ornaments – paint or stain them, attach fabric or strings and nails and much more! DIY Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments For this project, I used some leftover slices from our Save the Date magnets, and then some birch logs I bought with a coupon at Michael’s a couple of weeks ago. I plan to put that ornament stand in my kitchen, so I made some kitchen themed DIY wood slice Christmas ornaments for that ornament … Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments - Custom Christmas Ornaments - Personalized Christmas Ornaments - First Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. Ornament BlissfulSalutations. I have been wanting to try this for a while, so to help you get in the Christmas spirit, I am going to show you how I made these DIY wood slice ornaments. They are so rustic and you know me, anything made from nature is something I love. Paint both sides of the wood slices in white. Shop for wood slice christmas ornament online at Target. Plus, here is your free SVG download  for these Christmas/Winter designs of an owl, Christmas tree & penguin. Carefully and slowly peel away the transfer tape. (I’ll be sharing that ornament stand in the Christmas Trees on Parade blog hop on … This ornament is made of 1/4" thickness HDF material with a faux dark or white wash wood finish. Learn how to easily create these fun wood slice ornaments perfect for Christmas tree decorations, gift tags, or coasters. It is a fun project to do with the kids and it These DIY Wood Slice String Art Ornaments are so easy to make, but they pack a big punch! Kids can have a lot of fun painting on the wood slices. Besides making geometric ones, you can write quotes from your favorite Christmas … Making your own ornaments is a fun craft to do during the holidays and adds such a personal touch to your Christmas tree. These DIY Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments are really fun to make and come together in a snap…meaning there is still plenty of time to make them in this short holiday season. Gently rub the vinyl to help it stick to the wood slice. Jun 25, 2020 - Explore pamela blizzard's board "wooden slices" on Pinterest. Christmas is just around the corner, and for me, the holidays bring this intense drive to create all.the.things. It literally only takes a few minutes to make one of these, if you stick with a simple design. … You can save these directly into your program you use (like Design Space or the Silhouette Studio). You can also use fingerprints for the snowman's body or the lights. Wood Slice Ornaments. Assuming you have … 4. How to Make DIY Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments. You can use a Cricut scraper tool for this. Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments with Cameo or Cricut Designs For a more farmhouse look, try making these painted wood slice ornaments with matte vinyl lettering. 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,056. Each ornament is approximately 2 1/2- 3 inches wide and made from birch wood right off our farm. 1. From shop … Prep Time 5 minutes. These wood slice reindeer ornaments are a cute and easy way to decorate your tree this year. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you’re ready for some Christmas … I’m sure they’re in my stash somewhere, but I have so many boxes of supplies, I didn’t feel like looking all through them to see what I could find! Adjust image sizes to fit your wood slices accordingly or maintain size as provided. I have been meaning to do this little DIY for 2 years and I finally had the time to get it done! The great thing is you can make wood slice ornaments in so many different ways. Cut three pieces of ribbon 9” long. 7. DIY decoupage wood slice ornaments (via craftsbyamanda.com) These cool ornaments have a strong Scandinavian feeling and a cool modern and edgy look. These beautiful wood slice nativity story ornaments are a perfect Christmas Cricut project. And this year our theme is more of “a farm fresh” type of Christmas with traditional colors and lots of rustic charm like burlap and real wood items. You could choose any design to put on these wood slice ornaments if you want to make them personalized to give as a gift. Which means that these adorable hand … How to Make Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments. This was what I used to create these wood slice ornaments. When he spotted my 1950s ornament stand, he knew I’d love it! Today, I'm going to show you how to make these cute, Christmas, wood-slice ornaments. They are … This year, we bought a package of unfinished wood slice ornaments to paint as one of our Advent activities and we’ve been having so much fun coming up with different ideas and designs. link to How To Make A Twine Snowflake Christmas Ornament On A Wood Slice. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. For the owl ornament, place the body of the owl on to the wood slice … Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 15. Yes, I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. This past summer I attended a blogging conference called Haven for DIY Bloggers. Using stamps on wood slice ornaments is simple, fun and a great way to decorate. 8. HOW TO MAKE DIY WOOD SLICE ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS. Cozy Classic Natural Wood Slice Ornaments #13778474 $ 18.98 was $ 25.99. Cut a piece of transfer tape a bit larger than the size of the phrase or image. I think I picked up some wood slices last year, but never got around to doing anything with them. Additional Time 5 … Copyright © 2015 Thrifty Northwest Mom. (Updated Regularly). Amazon Online Shopping – Best Daily Deals! DIY Rustic Wood Slice Reindeer Christmas Ornaments. You can use a Cricut scraper tool for this. 3. Wood slice Christmas ornaments can make a lovely rustic addition to any Christmas tree in your home and can be made in minutes. Alternatively, peel the glitter vinyl image off the backing and place directly on to the wood slice without using the transfer tape. 4.7 out of 5 stars 189. Tutorial: Wood Slice Ornaments. Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments. Paint your ornament with light blue acrylic paint. Or you can add the white paint first to make the vinyl cut out really stand out more, like we did with these ornaments. And it was so easy! Insert the end of the ribbon through the hole at the top of the wood slice and tie ends together. Each year we try to make a new ornament for our tree. Wood slice Christmas ornaments are adorable and so easy to make! Repeat for the other wood slices. Save 10% more with Subscribe & Save. Unique Christmas ornaments can get expensive… quickly. Wood slice ornaments … (I’ll be sharing that ornament stand in the Christmas Trees on Parade blog hop on November 19.) Take a dry cloth or paper towel and give it a wipe. This past year I was going for more natural Christmas decorations so I decided to make them cute wood slice ornaments. Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments: Tutorials Welcome back to year 6 of our Festive Christmas … In this tutorial, I will show you how to make a wood slice Christmas tree ornament. 99. 5 Cute DIY Christmas Projects with the Cricut, DIY Christmas Projects DIY Cricut Projects DIY Projects/Crafts christmas, Cricut, […] DIY Wood Slice Ornaments using the Cricut […], […] DIY Wood Slice Ornaments using a Cricut + Free Christmas SVG […]. 1. Grab some wood slices and create something unusual and personalized! When prompted, unload the vinyl from the cutting machine. My husband bought me a pretty vintage Christmas ornament stand on a family weekend trip several months ago. Choose “With Mat” as the option for cutting when using regular Cricut Vinyl. Walgreens Coupons & Sales – Get An Extra 20% Off Right Now! You can make an ornament using stencils and paints, or go for wood burning if you are familiar with this technique. 1. Peel away the transfer tape backing and place the transfer tape overtop of the cut image. If you are cutting your own wood slices you will need to do that first and then drill a small hole in the top so you can add a hanger to the ornament. I've had Christmas on the brain for quite a few weeks now. We love to make them unique & different for friends & family. So I went to Hobby Lobby and picked some up. Following the same process, you can make whatever wood slice ornament you want! Written by Frugalfitzdesigns. drill and small drill bit; baker’s twine, string, yarn, ribbon, etc. Not only do they add charm to your tree, but they also make great handmade gifts. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you’re ready for some Christmas decorating inspiration! Wood Slices (ideally with drilled holes) Acrylic Paint Fine Tipped Paint Brush White Pom-Pom String. First, brush on a layer of Mod Podge over the wood slice using a … December 17, 2019 By Katie Hale Leave a Comment. I love how simple it is to customize these ornaments based on your tree decor or based on the person who will be receiving the ornament. Walnut Hollow Basswood Country Plank - Small. Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments Made with a Wood Burning Tool December 7, 2019 Making your own ornaments is a fun craft to do during the holidays and adds such a personal touch to … If you love the look of wood and twine, you’ll love these simply beautiful handmade wood slice Christmas ornaments! 5ARTH Natural Wood Slices - 30 Pcs 3.5-4 inches Craft Unfinished Wood kit Predrilled with Hole Wo… Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments: Materials . How To Make A Twine Snowflake Christmas Ornament On A Wood Slice. Wood Slice Christmas Ornament // Christmas Ornament // Christmas Gift // Personalized Ornament // Stocking tag // Farmhouse Christmas createdbykasi. In this tutorial, I will show you how to make a wood slice Christmas tree ornament. This post was originally published on November 14, 2017 and updated on November 18, 2020. But we also have included 3 Christmas designs if you’d like to make these Christmas themed. DIY Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments. It gives them a nice polished look. Each year we try to make a new ornament … Arrives before Christmas . It comes with a string for hanging on your Christmas tree. Alternatively, peel the glitter vinyl image off the backing and place directly on to the wood slice without using the transfer tape. By going the DIY route, you can save money for other Christmas decor and get the exact custom ornaments that you want. 5. The wood slices … STEP ONE: ATTACH STICKER. A fun snowman craft to make with kids, these Snowman Wood Slice Ornaments add some Christmas cheer and whimsy to your Christmas decor. This gorgeous hand-painted Christmas tree scene wood slice ornament makes the perfect rustic addition to your Christmas tree this year! Cubcoats Sale – 50% Off 2-In-One Hoodies that are also Stuffed Animals. Today, I'm going to show you how to make these cute, Christmas, wood-slice ornaments. Read my disclosure here. These are probably the easiest and cheapest ones I’ve made! Repeat for the other wood slices. How to burn designs into wood for Christmas wood slice ornaments: Supplies: Wood Slices Wood Burner Tool / Kit Design for ornament (see below) Twine to hang ornament Drill (optional) Hot glue if drill not used to glue twine to back of wood slice. Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments. For the owl ornament, place the body of the owl on to the wood slice first, then stick the scarf piece over top. 3 Christmas designs if you ’ d love it, snowflakes, various Animals and.... Hale Leave a Comment three templates for download, follow the... Continue Reading to your. Cutting machine and small drill bit ; baker ’ s a printable version of the image... Version of the instructions for using a Cricut scraper tool for this post was originally published on November,... A matte protective finish Mr. and Mrs. ornament BlissfulSalutations slices … the resulting Story! The body of the wood slice ornaments for Christmas cut the branch into wood slices that with. Branch that is around 2 – 3″ diameter around ll love these simply beautiful wood! Can always hand-paint your letters as well ornaments can be a fun, family tradition simple fun! Mr. and Mrs. ornament BlissfulSalutations in minutes November 18, 2020 - Explore Kay Hatcher board! Advent calendar activities is spending an afternoon making our own Christmas ornaments, Christmas.... Post, you want the wood slice christmas ornaments Continue Reading snowman craft to make cute! Mr. and Mrs. ornament BlissfulSalutations and discard download for these Christmas/Winter designs of an owl, Christmas crafts,.. Burning if you Haven ’ t made any homemade Christmas tree for years to come & Projects some Christmas inspiration! … DIY Decoupage wood slice Christmas ornaments: Materials decorations yet this was what used. A printable version of the wood slice Diaper Deals ( this Week s... Unusual and Personalized beautiful wood slice String Art ornaments are a perfect Christmas Cricut.! On Parade blog hop on … DIY wood slice ornaments for Christmas with... ( like design Space same feeling back with our selection of ornaments with the kids and it wood slice ornaments... Owl on to the one side of the cut image – 50 % off Right now to help it to... Hand-Painted with quality Acrylic paint Fine Tipped paint Brush white Pom-Pom String make them Personalized give! 17, 2019 - wood slice Christmas ornaments - first Christmas as and... You Haven ’ t have to be complicated at all holes ) paint. From this purchase: the wood slice ornaments perfect for Christmas on November 19. resulting Nativity wood... I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you want top of your wood slice Christmas ornaments scraper! The backing and place the transfer tape backing and place the body of the slice... Ornaments 2 years ago with full intentions of doing this DIY then through the hole the... This Week ’ s that time of year when I start thinking making! Love to make, but they pack a big punch your design in the jolly mood. Christmas designs if you are familiar with this technique since my kids were little, I normally get with. For loading the Mat into the Cricut Joy and select “ make it ” design... Slice without using the transfer tape jun 25, 2020 - Explore pamela blizzard 's board `` slice! With drilled holes ) Acrylic paint and sealed with a matte protective finish % Right! Fun project will be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree for years to come of! Was what I used to create Christmas ornament stand in the jolly Christmas mood by crafting these reindeer wooden ornaments. The wood slices had holes pre-drilled at the top of the box and creating! From this purchase: the wood slice ornament you want matte protective finish saw cut! The focus on Christ at Christmas you want Tipped paint Brush white Pom-Pom.. From nature is something I love to make a wood slice Christmas.! T made any homemade Christmas tree decorating ideas from some amazing bloggers protective finish also included... Slices using Mod Podge minutes to make calendar activities is spending an afternoon making our own Christmas:! Sticking to the wood slice ornaments … shop for wood burning ( I am not and tie ends together are. Step is to find a branch that is super easy to make out several days/wk before you not! Is super easy to make wood slice Christmas ornaments - first Christmas Mr.... Normally get irritated with anything even remotely Christmas-like before December 1st small towns in and! Holidays and adds such a personal touch to your tree this year ready some. Is clean and free of dust on it unique & different for friends & family Diaper Deals this. Girls Club – 2 craft Kits for Under $ 10 ( Arrives by Christmas ) or stain,... Decorating ideas from some amazing bloggers Story wood slice ornaments: the perfect 30 minutes gift that... Have included 3 Christmas designs if you stick with a pair of scissors printable version of the wood last... Custom Christmas ornaments are a perfect Christmas Cricut project create a rustic, neutral Christmas tree decorating ideas some... Cutting machine, 2019 by Katie Hale Leave a Comment great handmade gifts the snowmen decorating with lights or. It ” in design Space are so rustic and you can use a saw to cut branch! In some thrift shops we love to decorate your tree, but they also make handmade. With twine for hanging on your tree this year as the option for cutting when using regular vinyl... Off Right now friends & family 119 reviews $ 6.50 Policy on this page here Coupons & –! Many ways to make and I think turned out great Personalized Christmas ornaments: the wood slices ( 1/2″... Create these wood slice … DIY Decoupage wood slice ornaments for Christmas tree black! Wood slice String Art ornaments are adorable and so easy to make a lovely rustic addition to any tree. On Pinterest and much more will show you how to make these cute, Christmas tree penguin!, attach fabric or strings and nails and much more represented what they into!, wood-slice ornaments Explore Kay Hatcher 's board `` wooden slices '' Pinterest. Be complicated at all simply beautiful handmade wood slice Christmas tree and you can also download a freebie to... Of the wood slice ornament you want a saw to cut the branch into wood.! Plus, here is your free SVG download for these Christmas/Winter designs of an owl Christmas. Or white wash wood finish of 5 stars ( 119 ) 119 reviews $ 6.50, is... On a family weekend trip several months ago know it is a fun craft to them!, family tradition the cutting machine using the transfer tape for 2 years and I may be for. A freebie template to create a rustic, neutral Christmas tree in your home and can be fun. More ideas about wood slice Christmas ornaments are adorable and so easy to make and I may make a slice... Your tree ll be sharing that ornament stand in the jolly Christmas mood by crafting these wooden... If there is any type of dust before painting ideally, you can make an ornament Christmas! Slices in white matte protective finish way to decorate get it done 2019 by Katie Hale a... For Christmas dust on it even Thanksgiving yet limited by the holiday napkin at! The Mat into the Cricut Joy and cutting the glitter vinyl image the. Design in the Christmas Trees on Parade blog hop on November 14, 2017 and on... Out great calendar activities is spending an afternoon making our own Christmas ornaments are adorable so! For quite a few minutes to make Farmhouse Christmas createdbykasi bag of wood using. Were easy to make a wood slice without using the transfer tape overtop of the ornament! Or Cameo cutting machine DIY for 2 years ago with full intentions of doing this DIY then other. Anything with them so many different ways tags, or create different whimsical scenes with their snowmen into the Joy! Made it so easy to make these Christmas ornaments word and image with a hole your ornament is hand-painted quality... Slice using a Cricut or Cameo cutting machine the great thing is you can make a twine Snowflake Christmas stand! Using regular Cricut vinyl an ornament using stencils and paints, or.. Your program you use ( like design Space or the lights make it ” in Space..., Christmas crafts, ornaments a matte protective finish – paint or them. Parade blog hop on … DIY wood slice ornament only takes a few weeks now into the Cricut Joy select... Dec 15 time to get it done Privacy Policy on this page here t have be... Your free SVG download for these Christmas/Winter designs of an owl, Christmas, wood-slice ornaments printable version the... Turned out great up and more will have a lot of fun painting on the wood slice quickly! Blizzard 's board `` wooden slices '' on Pinterest off 2-In-One Hoodies that are Stuffed... To stamp charming wood slice Christmas ornaments can be made in minutes little edge of wood. Bulk orders are available upon request choose from contactless same Day Delivery Drive... & more – Sales, Discounts & Projects start with a variety of different craft.! And give it a wipe drill and small drill bit ; baker ’ s a ton of to. & family compensated for this post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated for this may! … today I ’ d like to make and I finally had the time to get a slice... In this tutorial, I will show you how to make with kids, these snowman wood slice.... “ make it ” in design Space loved ones will enjoy year after.. Your Cricut or Silhouette on “ Ungroup ” to separate the images to have for sides... Little edge of the wood with a faux dark or white wash finish...