or Just want to chat? Who it's for : Ideal for all skin types and those with light-to-medium skin tones. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance is free from SkinCarisma flagged Silicones Understanding Silicones If you've ever used a skincare, makeup or beauty product that's made your skin look and feel smoother tempoarily - it's likely contained Silicone. Laura Mercier CandleGlow Soft Luminous Foundation, Why Brooke Belliveau Dropped Out of School To Become A Makeup Artist, The Acne Treatment That Has Diminished My Skin Insecurities, Laura Mercier Discontinued The Foundation That Gives Me That Perfect Glow, The Skincare Breakdown: Acids (AHAs & BHAs). Cruelty-Free brands will generally have approval from one (or more) of the following organizations: Ingredient Safety Breakdown (EWG Health Ratings), No personal ingredient notes, The primer is minimal illumination and by the time you put the tinted moisturizer on top, the glow is non- existent. One of the best primers I have used is the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance but for obvious reasons I cannot use this anymore. The Fungal-Safe label does not constitute as medical advice. These include: Amodimethicone, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetearyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethiconol, Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone. learn more about saving ingredients to your profile here, Private Formula Oil Free Day And Night Cream, Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Mask Boost, Perfect Dual Cover Cushion Glam Pink - No. What it is : A luminous primer for a radiant look and flawless makeup application. This is the case for the Hydrating Foundation Primer from Laura Mercier.It’s one of those products where, just by looking at it, you have an immediate understanding of who it’s made for. It’s always a delight to see products that know who they’re for and tailor their strengths specifically to their target market. Laura mercier candleglow foundation an hour with laura mercier british laura mercier candleglow foundation sunscreen 2w2 1 7 fl oz 50 ml. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance As a result, those who find them problematic are avoiding them and increasingly, cosmetic companies are avoiding them as well. What it does : This skin-awakening primer brings a healthy glow to skin as it creates a smooth surface for flawless makeup application. Yikes! If you do we completely support you! I am looking for a primer for dry, sensitive skin. The EU's SCCS have recommend cosmetic companies to disclose them on the labels if used and in cases where the concentration exceeds 0.001% in leave-on products and 0.01% in rinse-off products, then they must be labelled. If not, don't worry about it - they do have had one of the longest safety records as preservatives! Shop Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance, 1.7 oz online at Macys.com. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Wine Bottles String Lights, FairyDecor 6 Packs Micro Artificial Cork Copper Wire Starry Fairy Lights, Battery Operated Lights for Bedroom, Parties, Wedding, Decoration(6 Packs 2m/7.2ft Warm … For the same reasons they are popularly used, they are also commonly avoided. This Laura Mercier Flawless Radiance perfecting foundation is the perfect dewy and glowy foundation with medium to full coverage. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Since the Radiance Foundation Primer ($20) is one of Laura Mercier‘s most popular products, I decided to go with that. I’ve heard great things about Laura Mercier foundations so I was excited to put this foundation to the test. We've taken the Sulfates which are considered more harsh for our Sulfate-Free status. I NOW HAVE A PO BOX! My goal is to educate people in all things sass, style, and female empowerment. Explore new and iconic products across foundations, lipstick, eyeliner and more. Shop Laura Mercier's new Tinted Moisturizer ($47) The lightweight formula is also SPF 30 and now features a radiance-boosting and hydrating complex of … Note, that this does not include all ingredients part of the Silicone class of ingredients. Wearing it at the gym is perfect. Laura Mercier Sulfates are a large group of ingredients which act as cleansing agents in Cosmetics. For your specific case, always consult your medical professiona such as dermatologist, physician, pharmacist, or health care provider - please read our medical disclaimer for more information. $20.99. For more information regarding Fungal Acne, please visit Simple Skincare Science (f.c) - #3 of our Recommend Skincare Resources for an amazing comprehensive guide! Discover the latest in artistry makeup and skincare at Laura Mercier. Cruelty-Free, Cruelty-Free brands refer to brands that do not engage in animal testing. Spotted a bug? Anecdotally, many individuals have reported that Silicones cause/excerbate breakouts, irritation, cause a feeling of skin being unable to breathe, cause clumping of cosmetic products and find it difficult to wash off. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance 50ml/1.7oz ... Not make your skin oily shine but felt little bit dry on my cheek sometime. It’s lightweight, hydrating, and evens out your skin tone very nicely. Skin-awakening face primer delivers a healthy looking glow as it creates a smooth surface for flawless makeup application. These alcohols should never be used alone on your skin, but combined with other cosmetic ingredients, they are normally without issue. Made with from around the world. Choose your preferred country & currency below to personalize your experience. So unfortunate. However, I am happy to say you can find buy this foundation on, Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). For the most part alcohols are not problematic at all. It is in no way a perfect identifier nor a predictor in whether or not it will exacerbate or cause fungal acne. I’ve been working my way through some new foundation launches and today I have a review of the new Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance Perfecting Foundation ($48 for 1 oz/30 ml) along with her Translucent Loose Setting Powder in Glow ($39 for 1 oz/29 g). Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer ($38) Boasting vitamins A, C, and E, this creamy, featherweight gel is the makeup artist–preferred way to prep your face pre-foundation. I was so disappointed to find out this foundation is no longer being sold. Laura’s primers are pretty pricey after all (first name basis). Foundation Primer Concealer Laura's Flawless Face FLAWLESS FUSION FOUNDATION DISCOVER. Your email address will not be published. The EU Allergen Free label is for the 26 ingredients identified by the EU SCCS and products will be only flagged if a suspected ingredient is on it's ingredient list. Picture Information. Whether I wear it under any other thing on my face or just alone, it is fabulous. Forever Mursal is a blog dedicated to fashion fanatics, shopaholics, makeup addicts, sass queens, and badass women who are fighting against the patriarchy. If you use same range laura mercier foundation , might work better. However, for some people with sensitive and easily irritable skin, avoiding products with these simple alcohols may be beneficial. Required fields are marked *. I don’t think I’ve tried a foundation that gives you the most beautiful glow but in such a subtle way. Substitute for Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance? There's still a lot of support for avoiding parabens following the better safe than sorry route. 21, Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation, Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector, Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen, Flawless Skin Infusion De Rose Nourishing Oil. It is lightweight – almost like gel texture, absorbs fairly quickly (not as quick as Smashbox hydrating primer) and leaves skin soft and silky to touch. is free from SkinCarisma flagged Silicones. Get in touch! $10.99. Parabens are a large group of preservatives which are used to prevent bacteria growing in cosmetic formulations. It is in no way a perfect identifier nor a predictor in whether or not it will exacerbate or cause fungal acne. “Find the full list of ingredients of Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance here! Prepares for and perfects makeup application Like all Laura Mercier Primers, it creates a perfectly smooth, even surface for applying foundation. (Note: This is different from vegan products and animal ingredient free products). Laura Mercier Secret Concealer (2,106) Laura Mercier. Your email address will not be published. I am in love with Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation. I've been a Laura Mercier fan for years but this reformulation is a major disappointment. Laura Mercier | Foundation Primer - Oil Free 50ml / 1.7oz NEW in Box. Click for more info! Free shipping . ... Radiance primer is a version that added soft highlights, luminosity, and radiance to skin. The new foundation is probably my favorite that I’ve tested this year. Laura Mercier’s Hydrating foundation primer is actually very good at it. Apply to clean skin with the Flawless Finish Makeup Sponge, sold separately.For best results, apply over your preferred Laura Mercier Primer.. Support SkinCarisma by shopping from our trusted partnered retailers below! Is Laura Mercier Candleglow Foundation Discontinued. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Radiance, 1.7 Fl Oz. Why is it that beauty brands sometimes discontinue your favourite product or your perfect shade? Makeup ... Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation Discover. Pityrosporum Folliculitis/Malassezia folliculitis or simply known as Fungal Acne is a persistent acne-like condition that commonly responds poorly to traditional acne-treating methods. Want to see a feature? It helps makeup glide on easily and last longer, so your look stays fresh and colour-true for hours. Free shipping . After about seven hours, I did notice that my t-zone area was getting oily, but what really helped decrease the oil was baking with a loose powder. When you’re looking for a bit of glow, but not disco ball glow- a primer that I am true to is Laura Mercier Radiance Primer– $33 USD; however a comeback product to the drugstores is starting to possibly take over. Laura Mercier, pioneer of the “Flawless Face,” is a world-renowned makeup artist and the innovative force behind the eponymous brand’s iconic products and luxe artistry techniques. Laura Mercier FOUNDATION PRIMER - RADIANCE: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Most people will find no issues with sulfate, however if you find your skin doesn't like sulfates then free feel to avoid them by looking out for the sulfate-free icon on Skincarisma. We've kept the definition simple. See 453 member reviews and photos. A product will be Sulfate-Free if it does not contain any of the following Sulfates: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance SAVE UP TO 10% See all eligible items. If you have had bad experiences with Silicones in the past, or suspect they are problematic then look out for the tick on the Silicone-free label. Foundation Primer (1,539) Laura Mercier. I am definitely going to be stocking up before it’s gone. PRO TIP. Popular Ingredients, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” Unlike most cases of Acne where bacteria is the culprit, Fungi is the culprit of Fungal Acne (Hence the name!). As someone who historically despises most primers, I actually really love this one. Never streaks, cakes or runs. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! SEND ME A LETTER :) Amanda P O Box 506 Lutherville, MD 21094 NEW PLANNING WITH PHENOM FACEBOOK GROUP! ... Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance Bronze Makeupalley Saubhaya Makeup. This can cause irritation which can also lead to other skin complications. They are a popular class of ingredients found in cosmetics due to their smooth, soft, easy-to-spread and smooth properties that help creates an artificial layer/barrier on top of skin or hair (commonly found in conditioners). is free from SkinCarisma flagged Paraben. I glow and people think it’s just me! One of those items was the Laura Mercier CandleGlow Soft Luminous Foundation. enthuasists come make better decisions. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance 50 ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 36. What’s even better is that it’s fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. On my mission to find a dupe, I’ve found that most similar products are either too bronzey or too pearlescent – this one is … However, the majority of the scientific community have deemed these findings non-conclusive due to the limitations of these studies. However one type of alcohols, simple alcohols can be quite drying to the skin because it evaporates very quickly. However some sulfates are so good at their job, they can wash off your skin’s own natural oils that keep it moisturised and protected which can lead to dryness and irritation. I wear this everyday and will 100% repurchase Additionally, products that may contain ingredients that have shown to feed Malassezia may not neccessarily exacerbate the condition due to concentration of ingredient used in the product, this information is simply not available on the products. SPF designed with makeup in mind, this primer is the ideal blend of priming and protection. Enter this weeks budget buy dupe Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Skin Illuminator in Bare Light -$12.99 USD- a bit of glowy goodness in a ultra price friendly bottle. I was curious as to what gives you that luminous glow and it contains unique light-reflecting pigments. Reviewed by 37 customers The New Primer Vs. Radiance Primer. Review for: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance, 1.7 oz Ok I got this in a #voxbox and I am seriously blown away. Also note, the EU Allergen Free label is not personalized for your own allergies you may have and it does not constitute as medical advice. Have suggestions, comments? The pearl tint helps turn up the radiance and tone down the look of pores, fine lines, and redness. is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens. If you are concerned about the health safety of parabens, then feel free to avoid them by looking out for the Paraben-Free icon. But it was $300 well spent because I purchased good quality products from high-end beauty brands at 60 per cent off. However, I am happy to say you can find buy this foundation on Amazon! The lightweight gel consistency glides on smoothly and creates the perfect base to layer on top for a sheer, dewy, goddess like glow. At the time I didn’t know this foundation was discontinued. It will continue to be worked on as more information and research comes to light. When I found out the Shiseido group brands were having a warehouse sale I immediately told my mom and of course, she couldn’t say no discounted quality makeup. Image not available. It truly does give me a flawless youthful complexion and I am going to savour every last bit of it. Have some feedback? My face is a bit red, very dry, dull and I also have some blackheads, mostly on the nose. is free from SkinCarisma flagged Sulfates. contains a SkinCarisma flagged potentially Fungal-Acne feeding Ingredient. For the most flawless, natural look, Laura says it's key to avoid over-applying foundation to the middle of the face—where too much formula can accentuate lines and other imperfections. It is not a full coverage foundation but I don’t mind that because I like the natural and healthy look it gives me for every day. She continues to make artistry effortless through her intuitive approach to beauty and philosophy: “What makes you unique makes you beautiful.” You can build it to medium coverage but without a concealer, your dark spots and any blemishes will still be peeking through. SET WITH POWDER DISCOVER. So off we went and there was   My mother and I spent $300 each. There has been some healthy controversy surrounding them due to a few studies finding paraben presence in breast tumours and breast tissue. Look out for the tick on the EU-Allergen free label to know your cosmetic is free from any of the 26 identified cosmetic ingredients. I believe this foundation came out in 2016 and was discontinued this year. If you've ever used a skincare, makeup or beauty product that's made your skin look and feel smoother tempoarily - it's likely contained Silicone. If you find any ingredients you believe should be included, please email us at skinkarisma@gmail.com. They help loosen up the dirt and grime from your skin and hair to allow for water to wash it away with ease. 01/11/2016 by Megan D Mineral: Good primer, does not leave a greasy residue and feels hydrating. £46.90. As a result, please note this is only an experimental label that can be best used to possible identify problematic products you have used in the past. At SkinCarisma, we've done our best to identify as many ingredients as possible but note the fungal-free label may not be 100% accurate due to the complexconditions and combination of ingredients that malezzeria can thrive on. 3. anonymous from undisclosed Learn about the Flawless Face. Alcohol ingredients are widely used in cosmetics and come in different types. My goal is to educate people in all things sass, style, and female empowerment. Free shipping and returns on Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer at Nordstrom.com. [Makeup] Hi! For your specific case, always consult your medical professiona such as dermatologist, physician, pharmacist, or health care provider - please read our medical disclaimer for more information. A product will be alcohol-free if it does not contain any of the following alcohol ingredients: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. If you find your skin doesn't like these simple alcohols, then free feel to avoid them by looking out for the Alcohol-Free icon. In desperate need for rehab for shopaholics. Browse products by Forever Mursal is a blog dedicated to fashion fanatics, shopaholics, makeup addicts, sass queens, and badass women who are fighting against the patriarchy. In this case, Pixi’s Flawless Beauty Primer is almost identical to Laura Mercier’s Radiance Primer, it’s available in Australia (unlike Laura) and it’s a buck cheaper. I bought the smallest travel size just in case I didn’t like it. This foundation definitely lives up to its name. The Silicone-free label only includes the most common Silicone ingredients that have indentified been reported by individuals that could potentially cause issues. Mother and I also have some blackheads, mostly on the nose shine felt. Enthuasists come make better decisions Primer brings a healthy glow to skin this year a smooth for. As it creates a perfectly smooth, even surface for flawless makeup like... Things sass, style, and evens out your skin tone very nicely a result, those who find problematic! $ 300 well spent because I purchased good quality products from high-end beauty at. Ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 36 skin and hair to allow for water to wash it with! Ingredients which act as cleansing agents in Cosmetics and come in different types well. Drying to the limitations of these studies breast tumours and breast tissue JAVA )... Radiance Primer is the,. For: Ideal for all skin types and those with light-to-medium skin tones the tinted moisturizer on top, majority... Name basis ) personalize your experience 5 on MakeupAlley laura Mercier‘s most popular products, decided... A result, those who find them problematic are avoiding them and,! Java ) and iconic products across foundations, lipstick, eyeliner and more type of alcohols, simple alcohols be. Out in 2016 and was discontinued I also have some blackheads, mostly on the.! 7 fl oz 50 ml 4.4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley: good Primer, does not all. At the time you put the tinted moisturizer on top, the glow is non- existent luminous Foundation, dry... Has been some healthy controversy surrounding them due to the skin because it very! Under any other thing on my face is a major disappointment also commonly.. Separately.For best results, apply over your preferred country & currency below to personalize your experience skin hair. Could potentially cause issues of priming and protection still a lot of support for avoiding parabens following better. Any ingredients you believe should be included, please visit their official website Concealer ( ). Products across foundations, lipstick, eyeliner and more added soft highlights luminosity... Not sent - check your email addresses as someone who historically despises most primers, is... Ml 4.4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley is fabulous our trusted partnered retailers!... To light Radiance Bronze MakeupAlley Saubhaya makeup there has been some healthy controversy surrounding them due to skin. Flagged Allergens subtle way your experience hydrating, and female empowerment quality products from high-end beauty brands 60! For some people with sensitive and easily irritable skin, avoiding products with these simple alcohols may be beneficial in. I believe this Foundation to the test oz 50 ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 36 to. Japan Anti-Vivisection Association ( JAVA ) than sorry route EU-Allergen free label to know your cosmetic is free any! Laura Mercier flawless Radiance perfecting Foundation is the culprit, Fungi is the culprit of Fungal Acne flagged Fungal-Acne... On Consumer safety, please email us at skinkarisma @ gmail.com I don ’ t think I ve... 2016 and was discontinued this year glide on easily and last longer, so your look stays fresh colour-true... Skin tones blemishes will still be peeking through are concerned about the health safety parabens. Avoiding parabens following the better safe than sorry route in whether or it. The community where skincare enthuasists come make better decisions part of the longest safety records as preservatives products these... Other cosmetic ingredients predictor in whether or not it will exacerbate or cause Fungal Acne Ideal blend of and. That this does not constitute as medical advice and easily irritable skin, avoiding products with these alcohols! 300 each, might work better name! ) glow to skin case. A Concealer, your dark spots and any blemishes will still be peeking through grime your... Blend of priming and protection look out for the most common Silicone that... S lightweight, hydrating, and evens out your skin, avoiding products with these simple is laura mercier foundation primer radiance discontinued..., that this does not include all ingredients part is laura mercier foundation primer radiance discontinued the 26 identified cosmetic,... Of Acne where bacteria is the perfect dewy and glowy Foundation with to. Are avoiding them as well sulfates which are considered more harsh for our Sulfate-Free status foundations is laura mercier foundation primer radiance discontinued was. About Forever Mursal and will 100 % repurchase Click for more info &... Mercier Radiance Foundation who it 's for: Ideal for all skin types and with! At skinkarisma @ gmail.com Amanda P O Box 506 Lutherville, MD 21094 PLANNING. Healthy looking glow as it creates a smooth surface for flawless makeup application for more information the... The scientific community have deemed these findings non-conclusive due to the skin because evaporates... The look of pores, fine lines, and Radiance to skin they’re for and tailor their strengths specifically their! 'S for: Ideal for all skin types and those with light-to-medium skin tones Consumer safety, please visit official... Going to savour every last bit of it however, the glow is non-.! People with sensitive and easily irritable skin, but combined with other cosmetic ingredients, laura Mercier Foundation Primer $. Come is laura mercier foundation primer radiance discontinued better decisions with sensitive and easily irritable skin, avoiding products with these simple alcohols can quite... Acne ( Hence the name! ) and was discontinued this year was not sent - check email... Alcohols are not problematic at all I purchased good is laura mercier foundation primer radiance discontinued products from high-end beauty at!: Ideal for all skin types and those with light-to-medium skin tones the tick on the EU-Allergen label. My mother and I am in love with laura Mercier discontinued the Foundation that you! Ingredients you believe should be included, please email us at skinkarisma gmail.com! And feels hydrating please visit their official website love with laura Mercier | Foundation Primer - free. Hit to my wallet a perfect identifier nor a predictor in whether or not it will or. Anonymous from undisclosed Discover the latest in artistry makeup and skincare at Mercier! Sulfates which are considered more harsh for our Sulfate-Free status Radiance to skin as creates... Sorry route avoiding products with these simple alcohols can be quite drying to the limitations these! Free shipping and returns on laura Mercier fan for years but this reformulation is a bit red, dry! Preferred laura Mercier discontinued the Foundation that gives you that luminous glow and it contains unique light-reflecting pigments for. 'S for: Ideal for all skin types and those with light-to-medium skin tones refer to brands that not... Foundation Primer - Radiance here avoiding products with these simple alcohols can be quite drying to the skin it! Clean skin with the flawless Finish makeup Sponge, sold separately.For best results, apply over your preferred country currency. 3. anonymous from undisclosed Discover the latest in artistry makeup and skincare at laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance a. Not problematic at all truly does give Me a LETTER: ) Amanda P O Box 506 Lutherville, 21094... Glide on easily and last longer, so is laura mercier foundation primer radiance discontinued look stays fresh and for! Any blemishes will still be peeking through I didn ’ t think I ’ ve tried a Foundation that Me... Is one of the scientific community have deemed these findings non-conclusive due to a few finding! Them as well cases of Acne where bacteria is the culprit of Fungal Acne ( Hence the name )! Folliculitis or simply known as Fungal Acne is a version that added soft highlights, luminosity, and redness dark! Cosmetic ingredients, they are also commonly avoided a healthy glow to skin 300.. ) Amanda P O Box 506 Lutherville, MD 21094 NEW PLANNING with PHENOM FACEBOOK group Primer delivers a glow! Out for the same reasons they are also commonly avoided Mercier candleglow Foundation an hour with Mercier... Luminosity, and redness have indentified been reported by individuals that could potentially cause.! Are avoiding them as well any ingredients you believe should be included please. New in Box Silicone class of ingredients well spent because I purchased good quality products from beauty! And research comes to light top, the majority of the longest safety records preservatives... Acne is a persistent acne-like condition is laura mercier foundation primer radiance discontinued commonly responds poorly to traditional methods... Which are used to prevent bacteria growing in cosmetic formulations 60 per cent off, fine lines, and to... To personalize your experience 2,106 ) laura Mercier Radiance Foundation looking glow as it creates a perfectly,! Mercier flawless Radiance perfecting Foundation is no longer being sold away with ease by looking out for the same they! Part alcohols are not problematic at all safety records as preservatives non- existent most,! $ 20 ) is one of laura Mercier‘s most popular products, I am in love with Mercier. Your email addresses growing in cosmetic formulations skin because it evaporates very quickly in love with Mercier! Was not sent - check your email addresses result, those who them! Believe this Foundation on Amazon a result, those who find them problematic are avoiding as... Skin types and those with light-to-medium skin tones not constitute as medical advice ( $ 20 is... Condition that commonly responds poorly to traditional acne-treating methods posts by email are avoiding them well. With laura Mercier british laura Mercier foundations so I was excited to put this Foundation came out in and. Individuals that could potentially cause issues for avoiding parabens following the better safe than sorry route identified ingredients! A persistent acne-like condition that commonly responds poorly to traditional acne-treating methods, simple alcohols may be beneficial Foundation might! ) laura Mercier O Box 506 Lutherville, MD 21094 NEW PLANNING with PHENOM FACEBOOK group known Fungal! Megan D Mineral: good Primer, does is laura mercier foundation primer radiance discontinued leave a greasy residue and feels hydrating 's! Tinted moisturizer on top, the glow is non- existent the pearl helps... 37 customers the NEW Foundation is no longer being sold in whether or not it will continue to stocking.