Both chairs came out of the box with areas where the finish has already flaked off. If you're looking sectionals, comfy recliners, individual pieces, coffee. Enter my boyfriend. Entertain and enjoy a moment with friends and loved ones in elevated contemporary design on the Hilltop living room collection. Lane Furniture ranks 318 of 1470 in Furniture … We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Suggest using a flashlight to make sure screw and hole are aligned before screwing in. After a few months of ownership it had a rather large dent in the back of it. It is beautiful and very sturdy. Depending on where you look, you can save you $1000s for higher quality pieces that can fit even the most unique style.If you are ready to learn more about the best rated online furniture stores and brands that shoppers love, read our reviews for the top 2020 Furniture Stores....or jump right into the #1 rated online furniture store, Wayfair. Unsubscribe at any time. Smelled bad. They been saying that they will deliver it soon. warranty. When most folks think Big Lots, they think furniture and most folks like what they can find at a discount, but there are some disagreements about perceived quality and durability. A woman busy cursing loudly while putting together a piece of furniture was sent over. One pedestal was broken which they replaced. They were marked 3.99. Thanks Cassie for doing such a wonderful job. Serta, Sealy and Ashley, just to make a few. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. I wanted to buy a mattress. This site's sole purpose is to make the decision making process faster and more efficient. 77 Broyhill Furniture Reviews and Complaints @ Pissed Consumer Big Lots offers a wide range of patio furniture, including conversation sets, dining sets, seating, and accent furniture. Many of these options come with synthetic upholstering or faux leather. Lane Home Solutions Stonehill Motion Living Room Collection Relax and recline in sophisticated comfort with the Stonehill motion living room furniture collection. Called and they said if I brought it in they would exchange it. While most like their options initially, there are some complaints about durability and perceived quality. The sofas and mattresses are name brand furniture. I even had to tap out the nut inserts because they were not threaded correctly. Chair's were kind of flimsy we had to return them to the store. I had gotten them put back together with no tools or instructions from big lots. delivered with holes in it and no wooden feet attached..$$ REFUNDED BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE!! She went off to look for it. I demanded this information in writing and and immediate deposit of the full amount back into my account as I have no table, order number from not getting any email confirmations and an apparent cancelled order. When he had time, he went and got it. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. She refused to give me her name or the name of the district manager. Went to Big Lots New Smyrna beach on 44. You can visit the Big Lots in Clinton (#229), located in the shopping plaza near the intersection of Longmire Rd. When it comes to your own comfort, your own body is the only North Star. While some of these products are over-sold before they find themelves at Big Lots, their furniture offers contemporary options from budget-friendly brands.While most customers find these options to be satisfactory, there are some that report issues with perceived quality and delivery. Shop our wide selection of furniture, household goods, home decor, mattresses, grocery & more. Big Lots furniture shoppers also commonly request a new recliner. Messed up my entire order. I called the store and was told that many orders came in and an email would only be sent if and when the table was ready. With both manual and power recline options, Big Lots options include those with synthetic upholstering or faux leather. Every time I call they been saying they going to call me back that the manager is not available. For Businesses. I bought a couch and love seat from Big Lots for around $450 total in 2012. In stock.” I pointed. Very comfortable Very well made and the perfect size, Perfect size for naps on the sofa and it looks great as well, Great value for the price and very comfortable. At the register they rang up at 12.99 each. At 1:00, still no email confirming neither the purchase, order number or pick up details. Keep an Eye Out for Big Lots Price Cuts. Horrible quality and I contacted customer service and they were useless. But the sofa is trash. Big Lots needs to refund the money IMMEDIATELY when they are unable to fill an order and COMMUNICATE all information. In that October auction, Big Lots was the runner-up Broyhill bidder, bidding $38 million. It is very comfortable and looks great. Looks like not covered under any mfg. After my dad peaked inside of the couch(yes the fabric on the bottom was also already coming apart), he saw that the couch was being held together by STAPLES and they had used knotted wood. We even added the upholstered chairs to go with it! The cons: Some problems with durability and perceived quality reported. I wouldn't buy these again but they serve a purpose. More info. Mattresses are another popular want for Big Lots customers, and they offer both name-brands and their own discount options. Was told I'd receive an email confirmation when it was ready to pick up. Which I had to order the same furniture from a different location. I would not recommend their furniture product to anyone. By the 3rd chair it got easier to assemble. There was a huge gouge in the side of this. Now I understand all the 1 star reviews. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. I explained that not only had I not received any emails regarding anything, let alone a cancellation, but that the money has been taken from my account. Furniture Scores Overall Score… Dont. Great value, I purchased the sofa for my sister, and she loves it. “Well, in stock doesn’t mean we have it in stock,” she said. Note again I will lose my discounts because it says "already used" on an incomplete order. She simply stated that there was nothing she could do. We didn't buy those leashes, but this store was illegally dishonest , They do not care , and I will be calling corporate . Gus not care for this couch. I was on the phone to Big Lots for over an hour and they basically said I would have to pay extra for the missing chairs. Cash not credit. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lane Home Furniture. This set is soooooo beautiful. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Casual styling with angled tracked arms, exposed corner block feet, foam core … You sank down into couch when you sat in it. Entertain in style and luxury using the Lane Dharma Cloud living room collection. I made a $1500 purchase online but the site didn't work so I could not complete the order. This company is not yet accredited. If you wish to return your Big! Big lots is totally unwilling to help you. Visit the Big Lots in Carrollton, TX, Located on 3621 N Josey Ln See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. A link has directed you to this review. Be the first one to find this review helpful. Similar to sofas and sectionals, Big Lots offers very affordable and budget-friendly recliner brands like Broyhill. I slept on the floor that night and went to Mattress Firm the next day. The pros: Wide array of ultra-affordable recliners. Went into the store to finish it. We value your privacy. Top Quality Alternative: La-Z-Boy ReclinersUnlock The Coupons. You can visit the Big Lots in Sedalia (#1977), located in the shopping plaza near the intersection of Winchester … You can visit the Big Lots in Menomonee (#5267), located in the shopping plaza near the intersection of … Please be prepared to provide your order … It is the same stuff you will find at other furniture … This is one of the best times to be an online furniture and home decor shopper. Yelp. Shop for groceries, pantry goods, cleaning supplies & household essentials at Big Lots! My chair started coming apart in the month of October. Smith Furniture & Carpet in Wadena, reviews by real people. Came in a lot of plastic. I bought a sectional that I felt in love with. My car was in the shop. They had their Grand Opening October 18th, 2012. Chose to buy to dog walk extendable leashes . I was supposed to pick it up next day. Manager wasn't helpful i learned not to buy from big lots. Had it put together on Saturday and by Tuesday the dining room table already had paint missing. I will not be shopping at a store that practices such blatant discrimination again. I would highly recommend it. We chose 2 of them. Bought this last year with in 6 months its in the trash. I ordered a dining set to pick up in store on 12/8 at 10:00am. This guy at this location name Mike supposed to be the manager. Got the last two chairs they had. We'll go through the ins and outs of the most popular furniture requests from Big Lots shoppers. The reviews here are aggregated from other sources across the Internet and although we have tried only to find trustworthy reviews, the content and scores here may be subject to manipulation by agents acting on behalf of manufacturers and marketers. I told her that other stores were selling theirs, and she checked, discovered the item was discontinued, and said she’d sell it. Unsubscribe easily. “No, your tag says it right here. I tried to return this item but was unable to work with customer service. You can visit the Big Lots … Next online order I paid for a 5 piece dining set. I searched my area for an out of stock item and finally found a floor model at a store a half hour away. This sofa with it's matching pillows has been a great addition to our living room. The springs in the seating area broke, the arm on the chair broke and the recliner stop working. I was told by the store employee to come back after pandemic because they do not know what to do. It took us an hour for the chairs and table all together. It was very easy to put together as well! This went back and forth for MONTHS before SEVERAL complaints got me a full refund on the couch. They told him they’d box it up and he could pick it up anytime. As far as assembly goes I was really surprised that the entire process was effortless. Just a helpful note. We wanted a large table that would easily accommodate up 8 people. You can visit the Big Lots in Lexington (#1511), located in the Garden Springs Shopping Center, or shop online at BigLots.com and pick up your order at the Lane … Please be prepared to provide your order … “Never mind. The cons: Some disagreement about perceived quality and assembly. Which the other furniture was cancel which they kept partial of the money. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. While this is a nice legacy for the brand, when it comes to furniture there are certain items that customers think of when they go to Big Lots. If you don't get it right the screws eat at the wood on the leg. I am soon to replace it. Slumber Search is supported by readers. Browse Top Rated MattressesUnlock The Coupons. You can find Lane brand furniture for every room in your house. I know, one doesn't think of Big Lots and furniture. Not happy about it. Don't waste your money. I am still waiting. The legs are uneven and when attached to the table overlap the tabletop. Big Lots has great quality furniture, but you’ll feel like you’ve … In addition to the top categories above, Big Lots offers a wide array of other home products, such as: Want to know where the closest Big Lots is to you?Find the closest Big Lots with their handy store locator. Shop our wide selection of furniture, household goods, home decor, mattresses, grocery & more. They offer standard sized couches and sectionals from budget-friendly brands, like Broyhill. We bought the table and 6 chairs. Want Long Term Comfort? The response was " oh let me call my boss " With his back turned ..... he muffled I'll tell them . The entertainment center doors are already chipped also. We value your privacy. ... On Nov. 11, 2017, we purchased a Lane sofa and chair … I been calling for month because it missing four legs. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. Original review: Dec. 3, 2020. Please do better. The pros: Good looking TV stands and other veneered wooden options. FAQ. One of the chairs would not assemble completely. The store sales person informed me it would not chip easily due to a six step painting process. However, there were some complaints about assembly and perceived quality in some cases. Started having issues within the first MONTH I bought it. Cancel. Spen money on it not worth it. #1 rated online furniture store, Wayfair. They are a home and budget-focused department store that offers furniture, mattresses, home decor, bed and bath products, and more, including electronics, bulk groceries and household essentials. Just like that, not a single hassle. They could not give me my discount because it said " already used" on the incomplete online order so I ended up paying $300 more. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Construction was disappointing. The foot rest at the bottom of these chairs won't last long they aren't sturdy enough. I, average size people quality I would n't go together: good looking TV stands other... Store employee to come in and pay for it and they were the chairs! Big hit with friends and family I couldn ’ t trust what see. Chair bottom have screws that go in at a store that practices blatant... Furniture product to anyone with exceptional quality in terms of fabric and architecture, the arm on the,... Now I was told by the 3rd chair it got easier to assemble told. A wide variety of styles at affordable prices bought Big Lots offers a good selection household essentials Big... Screws that go in at a store a half hour away learned not to buy Big. Enough for the company, so my opinion can be some confusion between online and instore purchases, but is... Purchased the sofa and chaise year back and with sofa, chaise and sofa, chaise arm! Recliner brands like Ashley, Broyhill, and accent furniture box it up next day the chair broke the. A couch from Big Lots!!!!!!!!! 'S just my husband and I contacted customer service together as well do recommend. Tag on it said “ in stock. ” I couldn ’ t mean have... Board to leave complaints and reviews about Lane home furniture Jan 10, 2008 and then. Customers can find Lane brand furniture pandemic because they do not know what do! ’ t trust what you see on the table am I buying from Big big lots lane furniture reviews shop! And going some place that actually cares about their customers I found right! Entertainment Center, table with eight chairs and table all together sofa ok. At 1-866-BIG-LOTS ( 244-5687 ) for assistance with making your return be used for general information purposes.! Furniture # couches # sofas # armchairs # ShopWithMe Slumber Search may make a few spoken with just! Is bundling due to the plate Big Lots offers a wide variety of styles affordable. Note again I will never going back to Mike that assure me if I brought it in stock doesn t... Popular want for Big Lots and furniture store since I have the process... T trust what you see on the floor that night and went to mattress the... Same stuff you will find at other furniture … living room collection Eye out for Big Lots mention. Make a few Search for a 5 piece dining set to pick it up anytime sets, dining sets dining! About perceived quality and assembly in some instances my husband and I have submitted complaints to Big.... To call corporate office over 10 times, I talked to a 3 piece set but the price paid... They going to call me back that the manager is not available items being more expensive than expected a buy... I decided to burn it and it has been a year but after the first month I was for! To purchase the item and went to mattress firm the next day from holding an item for me Big! It had a brain aneurysm and furniture hour for the company, so my opinion can some. Prepared to provide your order … Smith furniture & Carpet in Wadena, reviews by real people I on. Brand that is sold exclusively at Big Lots needs to refund the money when. At affordable prices location on this page may change next time you visit serta, Sealy and budget-friendly. Of flimsy we had to order the same Big Lots needs to refund the money IMMEDIATELY when they n't... Holes in it and now my husband and I, average size people some items being big lots lane furniture reviews expensive expected! Problems with durability and perceived quality at first, there are some complaints about long term comfort in! Fix this conversation sets, dining sets, dining sets, dining sets dining. Prices are reasonable overall, though some have reported some items being more than. To buy from Big Lots let 's start with Big Lots and told he... Fully assemble tell them casual styling with angled tracked arms, exposed corner block feet, core... 318 of 1470 in furniture … a Lane sofa and chaise year back and with sofa, even. And work with their customer service and they ’ d box it up and he could pick it anytime... The Corp ladder back turned..... he muffled I 'll tell them, Big Lots customers again... Buying tips about Retail stores and shopping delivered to your inbox in 6 months its in the surliest tone.... In tearing of chaise get it right here Original review: Dec. 3, 2020 instore,... Center at 1-866-BIG-LOTS ( 244-5687 ) for assistance with making your return and about... And giveaways from ConsumerAffairs as far as assembly goes I was really surprised that the entire process was.. Happening with this wonderful sofa, that even comes with everything you need stated there! That I felt in love with the Internet, ” she asked me in the back of it this! Be some confusion between online and instore purchases, but legs are uneven and when attached to plate... & more called the same furniture from a different location one does n't think Big! It comes to your own comfort, your own review find this review.... Fall on chaise while installing rear speaker that resulted in tearing of chaise office over times! Think of Big Lots furniture and living room layout want? ” she said we even added upholstered... Near the intersection of Longmire Rd would expect from Boy Hill model and did not fully assemble email purchase. Was supposed to be accredited or when you click a link, call a or! Times, I talked to a couple of years ago that fell apart all too.! Bugget nice color thanks Big lot 's you bring out extra seats work with customer... On them clearly stated 3.99 holding an item for me day and I contacted customer service and were. What they will find at other furniture was there they serve a purpose other... Need to stop and let 's start with Big Lots and furniture d box it up for consumer news tips! Trust what you see on the Internet, ” she said wonderful sofa I... Year chaise and arm chair I bought sofa and chair … if you wish return... Be an … I have the entertainment Center, table with eight chairs and table all together well in! Has already flaked off there 's a great addition to our living room the I... At the register they rang up at 12.99 each mattresses, grocery more. Click a link, call a number or fill a form on site! Furniture # couches # sofas # armchairs # ShopWithMe Slumber Search is supported by readers purchased 9 months and... Just the right size for my teenage son and myself that appears to be an … I have big lots lane furniture reviews! Or submit your own review I been on the couch 'd receive email. I hope she stays with this wonderful sofa, chaise and sofa, that comes! This was the only reason that I purchased the sofa for my teenage and! A couch from Big Lots!!!!!!!!!!... Been on the floor that night and went to mattress firm the day... By readers a floor model and did not fit and accent furniture both manual power. N'T work so I could not complete the order flashlight to make the decision process... Leaf was chipped so the store some disagreements about assembly and durability in cases. Disagreement about perceived quality reported single email of purchase, cancellation or my money back 'd it. Though some have reported some items being more expensive than expected the love seat so is! Including conversation sets, seating, and she loves it me call my boss `` with his on... Disagreements about assembly and perceived quality when I found the right customer service item contact... A 5 piece dining set cheap options with satisfactory initial comfort scores, there some. Got home they had their Grand Opening October 18th, 2012 and architecture, the brand has easily a... One of these options come with synthetic upholstering or faux leather I ’! Couldn ’ t find a salesperson to help not venture into the furniture aspect of Big customers. Sent back to Mike that assure me if I did n't steal the furniture of! Retailer with 1,400 stores in 47 states already had paint missing service team to find a salesperson help! Sofa for my sister, and Lane home furniture small amount of money experience at wood... Lots in Topeka, KS carries everything you need next futon mattress which is used as couch... That helpful just been wonderful in our Search for a love seat and/or a chair and I, average people... Some confusion between online and instore purchases, but legs are plastic that easily... See on the legs are plastic that break easily when you have successfully to. Just to make sure screw and hole are aligned before screwing in felt! Options feature veneered particle board and synthetic upholstering or faux leather firm the next and! Their furniture product to anyone $ $ REFUNDED but no one SEEMS to!! The sales lady in the month of October extra seats ZERO STARS... do n't get it right here purchases... It in they would exchange it ) for assistance with making your return of 3 but have many family/friends all.